At FreshGrad.com.my, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Privacy Statement to learn more about our policies in collecting, using and disclosing personal information.
FreshGrad.com.my frequently updates this Privacy Statement to back up feedback from companies and candidate (jobseeker). We encourage you to review this Statement periodically for information on how we protect your personal information.
FreshGrad.com.my manages personal information, such as your name, email address, address or phone number as confidential. We promise that your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will not use or sell your personal information to third parties except:
- User agrees to share with third party;
- Users are advising the public of their personal information voluntarily and willing to enjoy the product or service;
FreshGrad.com.my is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We use user-defined passwords to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Users are solely responsible for protecting their password. If a user uses a public computer, please sign out before leaving the computer to prevent disclosure of personal information.
If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘FreshGrad.com.my’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to users, registered users, customers or visitors to our site.
- The content of this site is for your general information and usage only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We or any third party does not make any warranty or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials submitted or offered on this site for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude liabilities, losses or damages for any such inaccuracies or errors in accordance with the provisions permitted by law.
The use of the information or materials on the site is entirely your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains materials owned by or licensed or allowed to broadcast to us. This material includes paragraphs, testimonials, designs, layouts, look and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in addition to copyright notices, which are part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not owned, or licensed to operators, are recognized on the website.
The use of this site without permission may be subject to indemnification and / or a criminal offense.
From time to time, the site may also include links to other sites. This link is provided for your convenience to provide further information. However, the link website is not necessarily supported by ours. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites.
The use of this site and any disputes arising from the use of this website are subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Employer Account & Job Posting
1. To post a job, the Employer requires to register an account with us. The status of registration requires approval from FreshGrad.com.my team. Once the registration is approved, the Employer able to submit job posting.
2. In general, we accept all companies and industries for job posting. However, to comply with our regulation, below are the prohibited industries that disallowed for account and job posting:
- Alcohol / Liquor
- Massage Parlour
- Fireworks and Explosives
- Others are against to the peace, morals and laws in Malaysia.
3. FreshGrad.com.my reserve to remove Employer account which against our policy without any notice.